One On One Author 30 minute Interview designed to bring attention
• 20-25 minute professional interview for the Author. Note that this is the final edited time, the interview may go up to 30 minutes in length to capture the best portions of the author’s interview.
• Each Author is listed alphabetically on the Real Life Real Faith website for ease of access by viewers. The Author’s listing will include the name and cover art of the book (linked to the book’s Amazon sale site), a picture of the Author, a brief description of the book, and the interview itself.
• Each Author is given links for their own advertising and marketing efforts, inviting interested readers to see the Author up close and personal.
• All interviews are conducted by show host, Cheryl Lacey Donovan
• All interviews are professionally edited to remove unwanted pauses or gaffs.
• All interviews have music added at the beginning and ending to add atmosphere and a professional quality.
• All interviews are posted on the Real Life Real Faith website and are made available for downloading.
• All interviews are in person in the studio or on location, scheduled in advance. Call for details.
• Real Life Real Faith will provide author with artwork and links to the interview for their posting on author’s media sites.
• If the interview is related to a particular book, Author agrees to provide a copy of the author’s book, and marketing material to Real Life Real Faith at least two weeks in advance of the interview.
• Author agrees to provide Real Life Real Real Faith with a set of at least ten questions that he/she feels will allow the host to draw out the essence of the message that the author wishes to convey about him/herself or the book at least two weeks in advance of the interview.
• Real Life Real Faith at its sole discretion after reviewing books submitted by the author. reserves the right to refuse to interview
DVD of the interview can be made available at additional cost